Surface Crack Detection
Our specialized NDT team provides alternating current field measurement (ACFM) testing for defect detection and corrosion mapping used for steel structure and material integrity assessment.
Using state of the art Electromagnetic Array (EMA), AC Field Measurement, advanced Field Gradient Imaging (FGI) or Classic Eddy Current we are able to provide highly accurate, repeatable and uncompromising performance
- Detection of metal cracks and flaws
- Corrosion and material thickness measurements
- Sorting and identifying materials
- Coating thickness measurement
- Electrical conductivity measurements