EWF Group is committed to the protection of the local and global environment which may be impacted by its operations, services provided and materials purchased. In order to fulfill this commitment, the Management of EWF Group continuously ensures that:-
- Pollution prevention is given the utmost top priority.
- The Company operates an Environmental Management System (EMS) which meets or exceeds ISO14001 requirements.
- The Company complies with relevant environmental legislation and regulations applying to its operations, supply chain, products and requirements of interested parties.
- The Company continuously measures, reviews and improves its environmental performance and EMS, against set objectives.
- The Company actively promotes and practices recycling and efficient use of resources both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- The Company actively communicates with employees, suppliers, service providers and customers to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlists their support in improving the Company’s performance.
- Ensuring the quality of the products and services by managing and mitigating risk and enhancing opportunities associated with our activities and minimizing the impact of undesired and unexpected events.
- The Company provides clean, healthy and protected working environments at its premises.
Our environmental policy is communicated to all employees and is made available to interested parties.